Maison Interlude House is an organization offering a range of services, in the counties of Prescott, Russell, Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry to help support women, their children and youth, in building a future without violence. We offers many free services in both French and English: Shelter, Crisis Line, Outreach Services, Prevention and Education Activities, Hand in Hand Network, Amimo Program.
Through our programs and services, Maison Interlude House, on average, each year
- Provides shelter for 80 women and children
- Supports 400 women and 100 children through the Outreach Program
- Helps 250 women via the Transitional and Housing Support Program
- More than 500 twinnings for transportation and child care services through the Hand in Hand Network
- Offers the group « Journey to Self Discovery »
- Offers the group « Filles Fantastiques »
- Offers the group « Jeunes Femmes en Action »
- Offers the group « Triple P – Family Transition »
- Offers « Inform’elles » sessions
- Receives 1400 crisis calls
- Raises awareness amongst 1,000 people on violence against women through community-based and school-based awareness and education activities.