- Help to increase Workplace and School involvement (adopt a site/employee and group volunteering
- Recruits workplaces to adopt a site and staff it for the whole event.
- Works with Logistic Lead to secure a location. Supports workplace throughout process
- Leads all aspects of participating workplace’s needsWorks with all committee members (Event Experience and Community Engagement) to ensure all volunteer needs are fulfilled
Why join the Canadian Cancer Society?
Volunteering with the Canadian Cancer Society is a great opportunity for you to make a positive impact in your community, be part of a team, share your experience, learn new skills and develop lasting friendships. Volunteers are critical to our accomplishments and we wouldn’t be able to support, inform and empower those touched by cancer without you.Skills:
- Outgoing and motivated with organizational skills
- Energetic, innovative and excited to connect and engage with the community
- Innovative and resourceful
- Team player
- Strong written and communication skills
For more information, please contact Linda Rodgers
Linda Rodgers - Senior Volunteer Engagement Coordinator