Are you interested in becoming a volunteer?
You may volunteer in many ways.
- Client visiting or support for Caregiver relief
- Grief, bereavement, and caregiver support
- Day program client support and/or cook
- Board of Directors -meet monthly (except in July and August), assist with fundraising activities, policy, human resources etc. make decisions regarding the organization.Fundraising help for special events
- Fundraising – volunteers are needed for our fundraising committee, there are many different roles within the committee you may: assist with planning and event management for various events such as golf tournament, Hike for hospice, and new tasting event, solicit from businesses, decorating, assist with marketing and promotion, develop promotional materials, photography.
- Office volunteering – volunteers are needed to help with writing tax receipts, data entry, and other office duties.
- Special Event Days – join us for the day of any of our special events to help deliver an enjoyable, fun day for community members and to raise money for Hospice services.
- Gardening and landscaping, repair person/ “odd job” job helper
- Equipment delivery and equipment cleaning
- Web site, social media assistance
- Photography, Videography
- Marketing, graphic design